Know Your Status
- Knowing your status can help us get to zero new HIV transmissions in Pinellas County.
- Knowing your status can help you make decisions about your sexual health and well-being.
- People with HIV who are aware of their status can get HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy, or ART) and remain healthy for many years.
What We Offer?
- FREE and confidential HIV testing. Results within minutes.
- Referral for other diseases transmitted sexually, if needed.
- FREE Transportation for any follow-up or referral appointments.
- Walk-ins available at our partner locations below:
AHF - Out of the Closet - St. Pete
EPIC - St. Pete
Florida Department of Health - Pinellas County - St. Pete
205 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Phone: (727) 824-6900
METRO Inclusive Health - St. Pete
METRO Inclusive Health -Clearwater
EPIC - Clearwater
Florida Department of Health - Pinellas County - Clearwater
310 N. Myrtle Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755
Phone: (727) 469-5800
Florida Department of Health - Pinellas County - Largo
8751 Ulmerton Rd.
Largo, FL 33771
Phone: (727) 524-4410
Florida Department of Health - Pinellas County - Tarpon Springs
301 S. Disston Ave.
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Phone: (727) 942-5457
To find additional providers, please enter city, state, or zip code:
Tips for Prevention and Safer Sex
- Know your sexual partners.
- Have conversations with your partners in regards to getting tested, condom usage, getting on PrEP, and safe sex practices.
- Know your likelihood/chance of HIV transmission.
- Prevent HIV and other conditions transmitted sexually by using condoms the correct way, every time. Learn more by clicking here.
- Learn about PrEP, a daily pill that be taken to prevent HIV. Find out more here.